AND WE'RE HIRING NOW!
Position: Marketing and logistics manager
We are seeking a full-time staffer to become the Party Shirt logistics and party manager. This job will be both fun and demanding. It will require brute mental fortitude, astronaut focus, and the shakeweight strength to mix upwards of 10,000 margaritas.
As logistics manager this job will be varied and dynamic. You will help us grow the brand by taking on day to day tasks like customer service, database management, and working directly with our internal teams, vendors, and producers.
The position: This position is our favorite position. By nature this job will be fluid, but you should come prepared for the following job dogs:
- Wholesale Organizer - you will be responsible for communicating with and between our sales reps, shirt partners/customers, and producers. This will require an ongoing dialogue with each group.
- Forecasting and ordering - you will assist with the analysis of historical sales data and current trends to support the forecasting and reordering cadences of our apparel and other products.
- Customer service - from managing returns, refunds, and exchanges to general chatter with the public. You will work directly with our fulfillment team to make sure all things are going smoothly and directly with our customer base to let them know the same. This will be easy.
- Marketing - probably the most fun part. But who knows maybe you’re a masochist and love yourself a spreadsheet. Either way we’ll take it. Helping with social media and email campaigns, writing copy, telling good jokes, interacting with the public on social media, doing fun things funded entirely by your work to develop brand content.
- Events - we lied, this is probably the most fun. Planning for and attending events. You will have a small team for this but you will be the main organizer. Bike events, ski events, various sporting events, music events, brewing events.. legal events if that's your thing! For this, you can expect to drive, to fly, to lift heavy objects, to work tirelessly, and to be a brand ambassador everywhere you go. 10/10. Events are always an excellent time.
We’re looking for someone who loves to get outside, get wild at the wedding party, is an absolute liability on the dance floor, and has a serious lust for getting Party Shirts on the backs of every living and breathing creature out there in this great and wild world.
You should come with at least a comprehension of sales. Marketing experience is a plus. But more than anything you should be outgoing, well spoken, well written, and incredibly personable in and out of the office. You need to know how to use the Google and Apple suites. Organization is essential to this role. Improving on and developing processes to accurately track orders and maintain inventory should feel second nature to you. You should have some experience with Shopify, Instagram, Facebook, MailChimp, and TikTok. More importantly, you should have a driver's license and own an overnight bag.
You must not shy away from adversity!
You live anywhere, but you get a leg up in this hiring process if you live in Salt Lake City, UT or Portland, OR.
Pay: You will take on a base pay of $45,000/year. Other perks include a company expense cards, shocking and intense phone plans, flexible schedules, amazing trips, unlimited PTO, and working with some real psychopaths. Salary will blast off like a rocket if you succeed.
To apply please email Flamingo@partyshirtinternational.com with a cover letter, photos of you being interesting (ig handle), and your resume. That’s the only French sounding word on here, you can thank us later.
About PSI: The brand launched in 2018 with the goal of making shirts for people who wanted something brighter, something more exciting, and something technically fun to wear while doing the things that they love. Party Shirt International doesn't just make shirts and we certainly don't make aloha shirts. We make the original Stretch Tech Party Shirt. These shirts are good for whatever you love to do! Bike, ski, climb, barbecue, hit the library, or the produce section.. These shirts are the only shirt to wear when you’re wearing a shirt. And guess what, It’s Shirt Season!